What is Men’s Ministry all about?
Our vision as Men’s Ministry at PDAC:
Our desire is to be a brotherhood of men at PDAC who “do life” and deepen discipleship together, in service of Christ and community.
We focus on 3 key areas:
- “Doing Life Together” – We seek to build meaningful relationships with one another through fellowship, discussion and prayer. ( Matt. 18:20)
- “Deepening Discipleship” – We try to actively help each other in the Christian walk, wherever a brother may be on the journey. ( Prov.27:17)
- “Serving Christ and Community” – We want to be an example of Christian love and hope, effective leaders in our homes, workplaces and communities. (James 2:14-26)
What’s coming up?
In addition to just spending time together (often in connection with food and/or sports!), here are some of the ways we try to actively live out our ministry vision together. We would love for you to join us!
View current announcements here.
Click the link to view upcoming events.
The team at Men’s Ministry
If you’re interested in prayer for yourself or your family, learning more about PDAC Men, or plugging-in at any level (you can attend one of our social events or be a team leader, and/or anything in between!), just contact one of these guys and they’ll hook you up or use the form listed below to contact Tony.
- General Information or Materials/Resources – Tony Lalonde (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bible Studies – Dan Sebben (email@example.com)
- Prayer – Ambrose Thomson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To see some of the fun things we’ve gotten up to this year, check out our photo gallery below!
To Get More Info, Use the Form Below to Contact Tony
“We look forward to getting to know you better, BROTHER!”