What is Men’s Ministry all about?
Our vision as Men’s Ministry at PDAC:
Our desire is to be a brotherhood of men at PDAC who “do life” and deepen discipleship together, in service of Christ and community.
We focus on 3 key areas:
- “Doing Life Together” – We seek to build meaningful relationships with one another through fellowship, discussion and prayer. (Matt. 18:20)
- “Deepening Discipleship” – We try to actively help each other in the Christian walk, wherever a brother may be on the journey. (Prov.27:17)
- “Serving Christ and Community” – We want to be an example of Christian love and hope, effective leaders in our homes, workplaces and communities. (James 2:14-26)
News & Views… and Resources! (Updated)
What’s coming up?
In addition to just spending time together (often in connection with food and/or sports!), here are some of the ways we try to actively live out our ministry vision together. We would love for you to join us!
Click the link to view upcoming events.
Prayer Support Group is now live via WhatsApp – this is a great way to stay connected in fellowship with your PDAC brethren during the week, find out what’s going on, and cover each other in prayer. If you want to participate, please let Jonathan Head (firstname.lastname@example.org) know and we’ll help set you up.
PDAC Men uses the YouVersion Bible app, which you can download here to participate in our group studies, which run twice a month.
Once you’ve downloaded the app (or if you need help getting set up), just fill out the form below and we’ll connect you to a study group!
Opportunities to Serve
Showing Christ’s love to others through active service is important (James 2:26), so we’ve set up a few different types of opportunities you might wish to plug into, including:
- Volunteer in our community through partnership with local Christian charity Liberty For Youth, which aims to be a Canadian leader in transforming the lives of at-risk youth.
- Participate in a short-term mission trip to Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) in April 2020, through local Christian charity Edudeo.
- Serve our church family through various manly opportunities, including lifting heavy things and/or putting to work your skills as a handyman.
Just fill out the form below for more details or to sign up!
The team at Men’s Ministry
If you’re interested in prayer for yourself or your family, learning more about PDAC Men, or plugging-in at any level (you can attend one of our social events or be a team leader, and/or anything in between!), just contact one of these guys and they’ll hook you up or use the form listed below to contact Tony.
- General Information or Materials/Resources – Tony Lalonde (email@example.com)
- Bible Studies – Dan Sebben (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prayer – Ambrose Thomson (email@example.com)
To see some of the fun things we’ve gotten up to this year, check out our photo gallery below!
To Get More Info, Use the Form Below to Contact Tony
“We look forward to getting to know you better, BROTHER!”