Recently we had the privilege of hosting Brett Ullman. He presented a talk entitled Media.Faith.Culture.
In this seminar, Brett wanted to “engage and challenge attendees to connect our ancient faith with our modern culture we live in…to reflect on what we know, what we believe and how our faith ought to serve as the lens through which we view and engage tough conversations in our society today.”
He recommended several helpful resources. Here are a few along with some others you might find useful as you seek to up your game in being a discerning follower of Jesus and a faith-filled equipper of your family.
- Common Sense Media (Media Review)
- Focus on the Family Pluggedin (Media Review)
- Center for Parent/Youth Understanding (Cultural Insights)
- Brett Ullman’s Blog (Parenting, Media Review, Cultural Insights)
- Tim Elmore’s Blog (Parenting, Cultural Insights)
- The.Sex.Talk by Brett Ullman on RightNow Media (Sexuality)